We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident
using a fun, experienced-based curriculum
which creatively integrates running.
If you are interested in Volunteering for the Pre-Game Party Fundraiser please contact Jill Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls on the Run Board and Staff are currently working hard to secure funding and plan for the 2017 season. Please check back soon for details on Lunafest Sponsored by Girls on the Run.
Our goal is to EMPOWER all girls to…
- have a strong sense of identity
- give and receive support from a group
- have a healthy body image
- stand up for themselves in a healthy manner
- understand their importance in the community
- complete a 5K run/walk event
Girls on the Run is a transformational physical activity based positive youth development program for girls in 3rd-8th grade. We teach life skills through dynamic interactive lessons and running games. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5k running event. The goal of the program is to unleash confidence through accomplishment while establishing a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness.